Sunday, March 29, 2020

New Day Old Workout

After a day of lounging around like a feline, I got up and moving today.  First came the dusting off of my Wii. It's been quite awhile since the gaming console has been plugged in. According to Wii Active, it's been 1999 days since I last logged in for my 30-day challenge. So, today was a restart of the calendar.

After sweating through a quick 25-minute work out- I chose medium intensity- I tried my hand at tennis.  Apparently, my tennis skills have slipped a bit.  It only took about 15 minutes to lose two different matches. I ended my exercise session with a quick boxing match and a quick victory. I had my opponent knocked out on the mat by the middle of the second round.

This evening I took a walk around the neighborhood with a stop in at CVS for batteries. My Wii Balance Board is in need of batteries and I'm thinking there may be a little snowboarding in my future.

4 comments:

  1. So many sports and plenty of time to play them. This sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound fun. I may have to dust ours off. Can we do it together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The 30 day challenge! I remember that. Haha. This was really cool. Good for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wii Sports. Hmmm.... I may join you in this pursuit.

    ReplyDelete