Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Family Quorom

With three of her four children at home my mother threw together an impromptu Easter dinner last weekend.  Brother Joe was in town to run a marathon and I came up to visit.  My mother's house is attached to my sister's, so it was only Mark that was missing from the pop-up celebration.  The dinner was simple- there was ham, some macaroni and cheese and a salad.  We all sat down at the table and enjoyed a few laughs as we reminisced about days gone by.  To have almost everyone together is quite the feat.  Mark and his three children made it down to see my parents a few days later.

I wonder if he had any Easter dinner leftovers.  If he did, does that mean we were kinda all together for the holiday?

Maybe next year.

1 comment:

  1. For your parents, especially, I'm sure it felt like a quorum. And that counts for a lot!

    ReplyDelete