Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's Playing?

Yesterday's storm started off as a bit of early morning snow. It was followed by a little bit of rain and gray skies. My favorite weather blog said the storm would return with a vengeance at 3:00pm. Even with all the weather facts available to me I was still shocked when the announcement came that school was closing two hours early. I walked through the cold mist to my car and headed for a matinee showing of The King's Speech.

The movie was delightful. I've always loved the Queen Mum, and seeing a little more of her life story made me love her just a little more.

I got to see another movie today thanks to the first snow day of the year.

An hour ago I was completely shocked to find out that school will be closed again tomorrow. Another movie? Why not.

1 comment: