Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

I left work yesterday thinking about a problem yet to be dealt with. Certainly, I could have dealt with it before I left, but I decided I was too tired to have any courageous conversations and I headed home to sleep on the issues at hand. I can't say that I enjoy the job of team leader. Just the same, I walked into work this morning with a solution in mind. There were colleagues to talk with and that I did. In the end everyone stepped up to the problem and solutions were put in place.
It was a long day. It started at 7:00 am when I arrived and ended about eleven hours later when I threw my backpack on my left shoulder and headed home. I was tired. I am tired.
But...I think the solution is at hand and that makes for a good kind of tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment