Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Price Alert

I don't typically do my grocery shopping at multiple stores. Since my sister keeps telling me to check out the low prices at Aldi I decided to stop in and give it a try. 

I used to run into my local Aldi for one thing- they had zero-carb bread. That was a plus when I was trying a "Lazy Keto" diet. After a while, I grew tired of the second stop for groceries so I put Aldi on the back burner and focused on one-store shopping.

I picked up cauliflower, mushrooms, and some salmon and ran to my car to head to Safeway for cat food.

Out of curiosity, I checked the price of cauliflower at stop number two. The price difference was astonishing. 

Aldi- $2.79

Safeway- $3.49

I'm sure I'll eventually return to my 1-stop shopping habit, but I'll be sure to stop in at Aldi whenever it's convenient and whenever I don't need food for the finicky felines.


3 comments:

  1. You should make a commercial! Oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the real number price comparison- I always feel a little silly for being too lazy to go to aldi, but I feel like I can only go there when I don’t have a list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to use Aldi for everything I can. Plus they have that fun aisle.

    ReplyDelete