Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yeowza

The baseball season has not been kind to my Baltimore Orioles. As of today they have played 59 games and only won 16 of them. Their win percentage stands as the lowest in all of baseball at .271.

At this point I have to admit I don't think they have a chance of turning things around. It's quite possible that this season will be the worst in recent memory.

It's not easy to watch, but I try to tune into part of a game or two each week. If the score is already a blowout I move on pretty quickly; if it's close I stay with it for a while to see if the team shows a little spark.

They're playing the Yankees tonight. It's the top of the 2nd and the Yanks are ahead 3-2. I'll watch another inning or so, and then in the morning I'll check the final score in the paper. Most likely, it will be another loss.

How long until the season ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment