Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family Madness

We're a mere 8 hours into March Madness and I am already in last place in the family and friends bracket pool.  That's okay though, it's still all kinds of fun. 

We started the pool about four years ago and even though there's often talk of paying money to the winner I don't think anyone has ever collected the full amount due to them.  This year we didn't even bother to mention money.  Really, we're all about the trash talk.

So far this year my mother has let us all know that she is "in to kick butt."  My brother is wondering why he didn't watch the news before he chose Syracuse to win and tonight, thanks to a win by VCU, my niece is doing a little celebratory dance over her perfect bracket. 

And away we go...

1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that a flood of endorphins is released into our bodies every time we make a correct prediction. No wonder you're all so giddy!

    ReplyDelete