Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wishful Thinking

Sunday nights have always been kind of a downer for me. The low point of the evening comes about the time 60 Minutes begins its broadcast.  Really, I've got nothing against the show; in fact I've watched it for years.  It's just that by the time the show airs the weekend is pretty much over for me.  The end of 60 Minutes means it's time to wrap up the free time offered by Saturday and Sunday and transition to the coming workweek.  Sunday nights make me wish for a 3-day weekend.



7 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel... Fortunately spring break is not far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how I feel over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday nights are much more of a downer now that Andy Rooney is gone from the show too.

    I hope you get a good night's sleep so that Monday morning feels less daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched the show in years, but your post is reminding me that my parents watched it every week. And when it was over, I knew they'd remember to send me to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps time for a change in routine? My brother hates Sunday evenings as well - same issues. I am trying to enjoy them more...so that I start with a more positive outlook on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the sound of that ticking clock for exactly the same reason!

    ReplyDelete