Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Peaceful Coexistence...For Now

So it seems there's a mouse somewhere in my kitchen.  I'm not all that surprised, as I've seen a few mice scurry about the house over my past 15 years of ownership.  Having a cat, one who sees himself as quite the hunter, can be helpful.  My furry friend has caught his share of mice over the years. Really it's hard to say what's worse- the droppings under the sink that tell me there's a rodent in the house, or the small bloody present my cat has been known to leave on his scratching mat. 

For now cat, mouse and myself exist in harmony.  We can continue that way for a little while, as long as the tiny rodent understands Scout's sleep schedule.  


1 comment:

  1. I hope it's a very fat, slow moving mouse, otherwise Scout's outmatched.

    ReplyDelete