Saturday, March 28, 2020

Following the Feline Lead

This gray, overcast day zapped me of all energy.  For most of the afternoon I've been moving from one soft surface to another and napping intermittently.

I'm wondering if spending this much time with my two cats is detrimental to my energy level.  Because boy do those two felines know how to nap.  They wake up long enough to do a classic cat-back stretch and then resettle and close their eyes again.

I could never nap as much as Edgar and Alice do- but for today I'm willing to let them take the lead on relaxation techniques.

5 comments:

  1. After all those miles you logged, a day of napping sounds about right. Enjoy guilt-free napping with your feline friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day in the life of your cats. Sounds just my speed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great idea! I can clearly picture the cat-back stretch and resettling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Napping with cats really IS the best! Pretty sure that's why they live here. Haven't found any other uses for them. Have you?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image of moving from surface to surface made me chuckle. Let's relax when we can!

    ReplyDelete