Monday, April 19, 2010

Smooth Start

Today was one of those days when things went pretty smoothly. With my eyes focused on the end of the week and a trip out of town I am focused on what needs to be done before I board a plane for New Orleans on Friday morning. I know I need to be at a certain point in the classroom so the students will be on target for the work I will leave them with.

I have laundry to put away and more to wash so that I can begin to consider my packing options.

There's the cat care to deal with which means key drop off and nail trimming. The cat lady would certainly not be appreciative of a clawing incident.

There are papers to grade and substitute plans to finalize.

Today there was also the second pedicure of the season.

So, on Monday I'm feeling pretty good. I'm rested and ready to take on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment