Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dress Code

Well, it's that time of year.  The weather is warmer, meaning it's just about time to pull out the summer shorts and Capri pants.  With temperatures in the high 60s and 70s around town what to wear is often the question of the day.  Really, if I could I'd wear shorts every day.  Is there's anything better than a comfortable pair of shorts, flip-flops and a t-shirt? 

The only real problem with wearing shorts at this time of year is the way they display my ghostly white winter legs.  It seems those white legs that have been camped out under a pair of long pants for the last 5 or 6 months have also lost a little muscle tone.  Yes, the thighs are looking a little flabby.  Yikes!  What's a girl to do?

This gal took her pasty, pale legs to the gym this afternoon and worked on toning those flabby quads and hamstrings.  Next on the list is a pedicure, because as my good friend Julie would say, "it's time to bring these feet up to code."

1 comment:

  1. I have pasty white legs, too. And arms. Even with a season of karate under my belt, I still don't have a toned summer body. But I did get a pedi last week. :) Have fun at the gym!

    ReplyDelete