Sunday, March 29, 2015

Letter of Complaint

Dear Spring,
The sun is shining today.  Thanks for that. The skies?  Yes, they are bright and blue. A nice detail. From my seat on the couch I can see the red buds on the trees and birds flying about. Really, it looks just grand!  Bright blue skies, birds singing, trees budding- one might assume it's a beautiful, warm spring day.  But it's not. Sure, it's beautiful and it's spring, but the only warmth I feel is the air blowing out of the living room heater. The current temperature of 49F is about 11 degrees below the normal average for this time of year.  It's a shame because I'm ready and impatiently waiting for warmer weather.  I am not enjoying what you have going on here.  How about a little hot air to go with all that other stuff?


Hey Spring!  I'm heading south in search of flip flop weather for a few days. I hope you get your act together by the time I get back.

Sincerely,
Cold Feet


2 comments:

  1. Your letter of complaint is completely justified!! I would add my cold feet to your signature, as well. Where is Spring???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your letter of complaint is completely justified!! I would add my cold feet to your signature, as well. Where is Spring???

    ReplyDelete