Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Snow Day Productivity

Snow days are often productive days for me.  Unlike the weekend, where I feel like I'm always playing catch up, a snow day feels more like a breather.  Today's snow day was a productive one.  I was able to get a great deal of cleaning done. The kitchen floor is clean, as is the refrigerator.  Five loads of laundry got washed, dried and put away. I caught up on the last 3 episodes of the Netflix documentary about the Windsor family.

I didn't just take care of household tasks.  The essays that I've been avoiding got graded and I read over what my students were thinking about on their day off. 

Best of all?  I got eight and a half hours of sleep.

I think I can make it two more days to Spring Break.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Spring break here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I can't say I got as much done, but it definitely made me realize that I, too, can make it two more days to break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You sure were productive! I don't think I could do 5 loads of laundry in 5 days! Happy almost Spring Break :)

    ReplyDelete