Saturday, March 6, 2021

The Way It Is

I do love a productive Saturday. This morning I was up at 7:00 and quickly lined up piles of laundry in the hallway. While the sheets went through washing, rinsing, and spinning I settled into a hot cup of coffee and the morning news program.

Once the second load went in I started on a grocery list- checking out the empty refrigerator and typing in needed items on my phone. Down at the Giant, I quickly filled up my cart mentally planning the meals for the week.

By midafternoon, all four loads of laundry had made it into the washer and I had nothing but fun things left on my to-do list. 

Sunday should be relaxing and free of adult-like responsibilities. A weekend finishing off just the way I like it.


6 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. Sounds like you set yourself up for a smooth Sunday. Enjoy and savor it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of your productive Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good for you! I find it hard to be productive at all lately, let alone multiple things in the same day! Enjoy your relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think our days were mirror images - enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you--Saturdays are the best when the chores get done.

    ReplyDelete