Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Car Warranty About to Expire

A short memo to whoever thinks I need to extend my non-existent car warranty:

Please. Please stop calling. You may have noticed, I never answer the phone when you call. You have left more than 50 urgent messages that tell me I only have 3 days to act and I still don't call you back.

C'mon Robot Voice...take a damn hint. This girl just ain't interested in whatever you have to offer.

Also, could you let the police, the federal magistrate, and all the other urgent robot voices know I won't be calling back? I have no desire to find out about whatever shady scheme they have going on.

With so much appreciation,

You know who


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Good one. Too bad they won't be reading this. Can I add to this list all the organizations I notified of my dad's death, who are still sending requests for money? Not paying them, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, "so much appreciation." Thanks, but no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, my car is 11 years old and has 198,000 miles. It is great. it is not worthy of a warranty.

    ReplyDelete