Monday, March 21, 2016

Balancing the Week

I'm hanging around at home during this Spring Break week.  I love being able to sleep late in my own comfy bed.  I make a pretty good cup of coffee on most mornings so it's nice knowing there will be some consistency in my morning beverage choice.  There are quite a few cleaning/organizing projects to be completed around the house so I'm hoping to knock a few things off that list.

Getting away is nice too.  Last year I went to South Carolina with some friends.  I was a tag-along guest which meant that none of the vacation planning was my responsibility.  All I had to do was get in the car and drive myself 7 hours south to warmer weather and a sandy beach.  Once I arrived I had no real responsibilities and no projects to complete.  It was a different kind of down time.

Even with all that I'd like to take care of around the house I'll be sure to make room for some true down time.  Tomorrow I'm off to Annapolis with friends. Plus, I hear the cherry blossoms around the Tidal Basin will be putting on quite the show later this week as they reach peak bloom.  It's supposed to get up to 70 degrees at the end of the week.

I'm down with all that.

1 comment:

  1. Your week sounds great! COFFEE every day after sleeping in, and taking in the local sites. Enjoy your week and rejuvenate!

    ReplyDelete