Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Bring It On

My cat is staring at me.  Yea, Edgar is sitting smack dab in front of the television glaring at me with his large green eyes.  I'm pretty sure he knows that the perch he's picked is making it difficult for me to see the news.

We got back from a visit to the vet's office about an hour ago.  The poor cat, he had no idea anything about his daily schedule was going to change.  Perhaps wondered why dinner wasn't served at the usual time.  Maybe he even noticed the cat carrier had appeared out of nowhere. Even if Edgar was smart enough to figure out what was up for his evening,  he certainly wasn't expecting the cold wind blowing into the carrier as we made our way to the car.

He probably wasn't considering the possibility of rectal thermometers, a harsh light in his eyes, nail trimmers, or eye drops.

Sorry, dude.  


On the bright side, he got extra food for dinner.  And even though I could move him from his current perch I won't.  Let him glare and make my life a tad miserable. I clearly deserve it.

4 comments:

  1. He knows his audience and he's drilling in the guilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! No one can glare like a cat can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Hope it was an easy in to the carrier... my cats hate that. Thanks for sharing, and for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great slice! I hope that Edgar’s cutting you some slack now:)

    ReplyDelete