Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A Win for the Felines

I certainly should have recognized the signs.  My two cats have been staring under the dishwasher for the last week or so.  These two felines don't do much together- except argue- so to see them so intent on solving a perceived problem in tandem was a nice change of pace.

Alice, the real hunter of the two, never came upstairs last night.  Her evening schedule usually consists of a little kitchen security followed by some kitty playtime in the living room with her toys.  Bedtime comes around 2 or 3 in the morning.

Whatever happened last night- I missed it.  I never heard a sound. Really? I'd rather not know the details but I'm happy to be mouse-free for now.

As for my feline duo- they're resting up tonight on opposite ends of the living room. Who knows, maybe they're dreaming about last night's battle.

1 comment: