Saturday, April 18, 2020

What a Game!

Friday night dinner was buffalo wings.  Once I placed my plate on the coffee table I started flipping channels to see what was on television.  I settled on watching a replay of the 2008 Superbowl game between the Giants and the Patriots.

It didn't matter that I knew the Giants were going to win.  By the time the 4th quarter rolled around, I was clapping and yelling at the TV like it was a Sunday afternoon in October.

For a little while, life felt very normal and I like that.


3 comments:

  1. Good job finding normal! It sure is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything goes when trying to find normal and comfort these days. Have you noticed the Christmas lights popping up around town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been watching Orioles and Nats Classics on MASN. Good times!

    ReplyDelete