Saturday, March 9, 2024

Rainy Days

I completely leaned into the rainy gray Saturday in the DC area. After throwing in a load of laundry I settled into my usual morning games and puzzles. It was almost 11:00 when I realized I hadn't written a "Slice" on my classroom discussion board. The 100-Day Writing challenge is underway in my 6th-grade English class. This year my English CLT friends talked me into writing each day with my students. Sometimes I add my post when I create the discussion board, but yesterday in my rush to leave work I did not get it done.

When I logged on at 11:30 I was surprised not one student had posted yet. Perhaps I wasn't the only one leaning into the rainy day.

3 comments:

  1. I need to pop into those canvas courses and make some posts too- especially now that I'm getting into the habit of the daily blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so easy to fall into an abyss on a rainy day. Games and puzzles are so much more fun on a day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me, by the way. 🙂

    ReplyDelete