Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Relaxing Sunday

Today I was happy to spend a quiet day at home.  After a good night's sleep I enjoyed a little bit of coffee/newspaper/Sunday Morning time before cleaning up the kitchen.  Somewhere along the line I got hooked into watching "The Bible" on The History Channel.  As the day wore on I was able to get out to the gym, pick up some groceries and take some trash down to the neighborhood dumpster.  However, every time I came home I turned the TV back on to see what was happening on "The Bible."  I was able to see the familiar become fishers of men speech, the loaves and the fishes and the parting of the Red Sea.  Really, it's been quite an action packed mini-series.

When my mom called this afternoon to wish me a Happy Easter I confessed that I didn't go to church today, but I was sure to let her know that I'd spent time with "The Bible" all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment