Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Slippery Slope

Last Friday I dubbed my week off as "Spring Break in Yoga Pants."  I'm happy to say that for the most part I've kept true to my word.  Although I have ventured out in denim over the past few days I've also spent large chunks of time wearing my favorite black cotton britches.  Yoga pants are a slippery slope- that's for sure.  On the one hand, it's easy to complete the look with a pair of running shoes and head out for a little exercise.  Unfortunately, it's just as easy to curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee and newspaper for an extended session of non-exercise.

Considering what I know about laws of motion and things at rest and all that stuff, I've tried to make sure the lounging doesn't come until the exercise is complete.

So far, so good. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute commentary! Got to get me a pair - to help with the exercise, of course...and the mandatory lounging that comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My break starts next week. I'm planning on the same type of fashion for the week. Only, I'm thinking the lounging may trump the exercise most days.

    ReplyDelete