Friday, March 29, 2013

Flat Work

I feel like I've been going, going, going since the beginning of the school year last August.   On top off all that I've been working with a compromised engine since late summer.  Engine troubles have been diagnosed and will be treated so I'm sure I'll be back up to speed sometime soon.

Even so, this week off- one that was spent at home- was just what I needed.  No, I didn't get all those papers graded yet, but I did get a lot of good sleep time (my friend, Jeannie, calls it flat work)

Ah- rest- how sweet it is.  Here's hoping it's enough to get me through the next 12 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I like that. I am going to have to use that...flat work...next time I sleep in. I do hope your engine gets the rest it needs and that you will have energy for the next 12 weeks. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First "graupel" and now "flat work"... thanks for the great vocab!

    ReplyDelete