Sunday, March 13, 2022

Productivity Continued

I was happy to see that the snow-covered daffodils perked back up today under chilly blue skies. They remind me that warmer weather is right around the corner.

Maybe it was that hint of warmer weather that had me considering a new ceiling fan for the bedroom. By about 1:00 pm this afternoon, I had a sleek new fan purchased and had made contact with my electrician. He was in the middle of something so he agreed to call me later in the afternoon.

I made soup while I waited- an easy white bean and sausage soup that my friend Tracey told me about years ago.  As it simmered, there were papers to grade and discussion posts to review. By 3:00 pm the electrician was scheduled, the soup was made, and I was ready for a nap.


3 comments:

  1. Way to make a plan and get it done! (I think I will need the name of that electrician who works on Sundays. He obviously understands how teachers get things done.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, another productive day. You do realize you lost an hour this weekend, right?!

    ReplyDelete